Image Map

While the Cat's Away....

17.4.10

Since I have been left to fend for myself this weekend, I am finally able to watch whatever I want! This includes, but is not limited to, The Hills, Gossip Girl, Glee, Grey's Anatomy and Sex and the City....all of this without the "Do we really have to watch this?"

But then there's all the girly movies that I L-O-V-E and always get turned before they even get through the credits.... Here goes..

1. Steel Magnolias. I can't figure out for the life of me why he won't watch this one.

2. Mystic Pizza. Yes, I have a thing for Julia Roberts.

3. 27 Dresses. I also have a weird obsession for Katherine Heigel. (or however you spell that).

4. Absoutely anything with Sandra Bullock in it.

5. When Harry Met Sally. And it's not just for the sandwich scene.

6. Twilight. Yes, fairly new, and not even that great. BUT, still in love with it. And Jacob, seriously? Does NOT get any hotter than that.

One of these days, I'll write about something important. I have actually almost decided to just buy my own website. We'll see. Like I said, I have the whole weekend to do whatever I want.

No comments: