Image Map

The Times They Are A Changin...

14.4.10

So my personal style hasn't changed much in the past 15 years. I have always been a comfy girl. I love my jeans and I love my t-shirts. But as I near the 30 year mark, I'm thinking that I need to rethink everything I've been doing in the past decade.

Phase 1; Finally get rid of the blonde hair. It is super cool when you are a 16 year old, and you have black as night roots, and nobody cares because everyone knows you're a poor high school student. This is also OK, if you are from California (or any other equally as sunshiney state), and that beautiful sunshine naturally kisses your hair to make it change colors... I wonder if Alabama counts...never mind. The blonde is gone...next Saturday.

Phase 2: I guess I can stop wearing jeans and t-shirts. With all those cute dresses and skirts, is there any real reason not to wear them? Of course not....

Phase 3: I guess I can dress better for work. Business cas? Maybe so, but that doesn't mean I can't look nice every once in a while...

I feel so awkward lately. I don't really know a better way to say it or put it... Is this really what aging means?

Next time you see me, don't be surprised if I'm wearing mom jeans and sporting a perm.

No comments: