Image Map

Some Saturday Lovin

24.1.09

Well I'm mixin it up a little bit; I switched schedules, so Bennett and I can finally join our church tomorrow. And have found out that I am definitely getting the short end of the stick. Working Saturdays is sooo much better than working on Sundays. First of all, there is someone here most of the morning to help, but mostly to talk to. Makes the day go by so much faster, because see it's already 1, and I'm just now writing you. Well that's really the only reason I have to why Saturday is better than Sunday. Ok, well I have another one; having split off days really isn't so bad. It will make next week go by quicker, and this week seem not as long.

Anyway, so as I was driving home on Thursday, I was listening to the radio, and I texted in to win tickets to see Lucinda Williams on February 27th. And wouldn't you know it, I actually won them. I have never won anything off the radio before; I was excited, and it made that god-awful day a little better.

I keep trying to think of all the things I've won during my life; there's that, I won a photo package from my sorority, umm..I think that's about it. Nothing super exciting. I've won bets here and there, the most recent making Bennett buy my lunch yesterday, but nothing else of super coolness.

So I guess that's all for now. We're meeting D&C for some Saturday afternoon bowling after work and I can't wait to leave!

No comments: