Image Map

Weekend TV Marathon

18.1.09

So Bennett went to Montgomery all weekend, and I stayed at home. I was supposed to go to Erica's, but she canceled due to baby and hubby sickness....

Basically all I did this weekend was watch TV. Below are some of my evaluations of what is on TV nowadays.

Real Housewives of Orange County: I wouldn't be able to stand one conversation with any of these women. Never seen a bigger bunch of drama queens in my life...especially the one that looks like a horse...can't remember her name. Oh and the one who got all upset because her son got a tattoo on the inside of his lip. Never would have known, but for some reason it made her a bad mother.

Real Housewives of New York: Not much better. The only one on here that really drives me crazy is Alex. She feels the need to bring her husband everywhere, even to girl's night. And she calls that a good marriage; that he has to follow her around everywhere. I always thought a good marriage involved some trust....obviously not if you live in New York though.

The Soup: This show is hilarious.

Chelsea Handler Show: Love her, she is my idol.

Keeping Up with the Kardashians: An entertaining show. I wouldn't say that I would never watch it again, but only if there is nothing else to watch...maybe if I only had the choice between Real Housewives and Living Lohan and this show...then it would win out.

Man vs. Food: This guy's job is to roam around and eat. Who wouldn't want this job? He goes to places that have challenges (7 pound hamburger, eating 6 atomic wings, 20 tacos or something). Pretty good show; the only one I've seen him finish is the atomic wings. Oh and there was one with a giant pizza. I could so do that one, especially since the dude got a partner.

I think that these were the highlight TV shows...I watched some movies... John Tucker Must Die (yuck), Devil Wears Prada (love it), and I bought a new one at Target yesterday solely because it was only $13, 27 Dresses (loved it!).

Hopefully I won't have one of these weekends again, because I was bored.

No comments: