Image Map

Wedding Stress

16.1.09

So, the wedding is five months out... I am stressed. I don't know about the bridesmaid dresses. I want everyone to be happy with them, but trying to please four girls at the same time is no easy task. It's something I haven't taken lightly, but have decided that the colors I originally decided on (pink and white) will be the end all to the bridesmaid dresses. If it ends up looking ghetto, than so be it...


Not to mention that I'm freaking out about flowers, the menu, trying to find a hotel, trying to find a good invitation. Did anyone know how hard it is to find an inexpensive cute invitation? It is not easy. Finding the save-the-date was fairly easy, but the real challenge has come in the form of some dumb invitation that people will throw away anyway. I'm thinking I probably won't spend too much money on these, because they will end up at the bottom of a trash can...


I didn't think that I would be the stressed out bride, but I guess it's inevitable. I will in no way be the "bridezilla," I don't think it's possible for me to act like that.... Bennett and I were watching that show last night and couldn't believe this one girl even had a guy that would marry her.... All she did was call him out on his weight (this girl had absolutely no room to talk), and she would make fun of the way he ate, his table manners, etc... blah blah. Seriously, you don't marry someone to change them, you marry someone because you love them the way they are. Anyway, hopefully the stress will evaporate as more and more things come into place...


One of my fav engagement pics...


No comments: