Image Map

You're not the perfect hand, but I don't hit on 19.

3.6.08

Except that sometimes I really think he is a 21!

I was reading through some blogs and absorbing some of the misery that people tend to write about, because most people only write when bad things happen to them, which I am guilty of a million times over. Read the prior xanga blog if you feel it necessary to not believe me. But then I came across this one girl's blog, and she wrote about how she made a happy list, and writes down something on it every day so she can be a glass-full kind of girl. So my one thing that makes me happy for today.....

Bennett. And I really mean it. I've become so mushy lately about him, but I think it's for good cause. He really and truly makes me happy. How can you go on vacation with someone for an entire week, spending every minute with them, and not be completely sick of them by the time you come back?

But I'm not. In fact, I miss it. When things are slow, we'll sometimes write emails back and forth to each other at work, mind you, keeping it in moderation so I don't get in trouble. I am absolutely crazy about this kid. I couldn't have asked for a better hand!

Oh! I'll make today's entry two happy things: John Mayer will be performing in Atlanta for his summer tour. I take back all the nasty things I said about him before his second leg was posted.

No comments: