Image Map

Time's A Wastin

24.6.08

So today at lovely work, our computer system has been down since 9 AM. This basically means that I have been doing hardly anything for 7 hours. And I will continue to not be able to do anything probably until tomorrow when the system decides to come back up. But we'll see, I suppose.

The past couple of weekends have been great. Hanging out with DC. They came over for dinner at Bennett's house this past Saturday and we drank just a little too much. But it was great fun; chicken fighting in the pool (which we all regretted later. At least the boys did; didn't really appreciate us girls on their shoulders I suppose), playing games, and eating lasagna, drinking bourbon and sprite.

It really is great to finally have a girl friend again. Makes my life feel so complete. Bennett and I officially move into our apartment together on the 24th of July. It's going to be so great. I absolutely cannot wait to be able to be living with him.

He is definitely "the one"

No comments: