Image Map

Dinner with DC

4.6.08

I'm finding it easier and easier to add to my happy list: I don't think there's anything in the world that can make me unhappy right now!

Today's happy list contribution: my hair straightener.

So tonight Bennett and I are having dinner with Dan and Caitlin; bennett was dan's best man, and caitlin is super awesome. I'm so glad that they moved up here. They moved up here a couple weeks ago from montgomery, and I couldn't be happier that they're here. I finally have a girl to hang out with! And she's only going to be working a couple blocks away from me, so I'll have a lunch mate too!

They really are cool people, and I am looking forward to getting to know them better. This weekend, another weekend with something to do, we're going to my grandma's 90th birthday party. I don't really want to drive 6 hours for it, and 6 hours back, but I know it'll make her happy, so I'm gonna suck it up. And I don't want her to die without ever having met Bennett. She needs to meet him! wink.

Anyway, that's all for today. I'm holding down the fort at 28th street, so at least I won't be here till 6.

No comments: