Image Map

Perfect Night of Fun

14.6.08

So I finally saw the sex and the city movie yesterday. I feel so much better having everything all tied up. And I'm seriously jealous of these blue blahniks that were in the movie. They were so cute. I could never afford them though...so we'll move on.

Caitlin and I met up and the theater to have some SATC fun with buttery popcorn and twizzlers of course. I just can't believe that I finally saw it, and now it's over for real.

So afterward, Bennett and I had plans to go to City Stages to see Citizen Cope and Old Crow Medicine Show. Went to Innisfree for a drink, and Dan and Caitlin (who I will refer to now and always as DC), called us up and were like come over and see our new place so we did. And they ended up getting free tickets too, so we all went down there. Had the biggest corn dog known to man, and had fun listening to the music. So instead of going home like good boys and girls, because DC were driving home in the morning, and I had to work, we go back to their apartment again and drink some more. Then we're like, well, let's go to the pool, even though it was supposed to be closed. We did, and then the cop came. He was like, did you not see this sign right here that says the pool is closed at 10:30, and it's almost 2? There was only one other incident that I've had with a cop and a pool. And I was underage then, so I was a little more scared then. I guess this guy could have done whatever he wanted, but we weren't making any noise, so he let us on our merry way.

Finally got to bed at like 3, forgot to set my alarm clock, and by some magical something, I woke up at 6. That could have been a disaster....

Looks like we'll be going to city stages again tonight....bennett's going home for father's day tomorrow and I'm sure I'll sleep the day away.

Aside from the blood clots, life couldn't get much better than it is right now.

No comments: