Image Map

Fun Old Stuff

18.6.12

Lately, against my judgement, I have been living in the past.  Looking at old pictures, reminiscing about old moments of my life, reliving memories, or trying to forget them.  

To be honest, and I know I've said it before, I try not to live my life in the past. I fight against every saying in the book about someone's past and if it comes back then it's meant to be, or whatever.  I am a strong believer against such things.  Your past is a past for a reason . There is no use or productivity in going back there.  Yes, there are exceptions.  None that I have found in my life.  But then again, I never claimed to have a normal life, either.  

So here are some old pictures...some from BJ's camera, some from my old Kodak Gallery account...but like I said, I can't help but reminisce....

In front of the Rockefeller x-mas tree.  I don't do serious.

On the plane to Phoenix!  War Damn!  I will never forget crazy man who sat next to us, not only on the way there, but on the way back as well.

Again, I don't do serious.

AU vs LA Monroe...forever ago.  Honestly, I don't remember.

Oh she'll hate that I grabbed it with her eyes closed.  oh well!!  AU last year sometime.

Mom and GUIDO in NYC two Christmas' ago.

Early Stell Bell.  This was her first night in the James household.  She was so little!! 

Beer drinking pigs in St. Croix on the honeymoon!

C and I after our rehearsal dinner.  At the Blue Monkey.  Tons of fun.
I don't know if anyone feels the same way I do about the past.  I know that it's best left there, but some times it's really hard not to drudge it up.  Especially if you are just remembering how happy you were, or to make fun of yourself for being such a dork (especially when you can't take a serious picture to save your life).  I may do these posts from time to time.  There are so many of them that I never posted back in the day.


Oh and Dad....Happy late Father's Day.  Now that I know that you read this....

Thank you for my daddy-daughter dance.

Thank you for wearing a tux even though I know you didn't want to.

Thank you for telling me I'm pretty.

Thank you for walking me to my husband.
See you in July!  Love you!

No comments: