Image Map

Food Trucks * Austin*

10.6.12

Best thing about Austin?  Food trucks!! 


See below!!  ( Look, I'm not a good writer, but I just want to remember everything I do).

Crepe Truck.  I was so sad that they weren't open.  I wanted to try them so much!  Not only because they have incredible Italian lights outside, but check it out!  French toast crepes?!  I'm so there.

From Mighty Cone.  see below.  This was the best chicken on earth.  It was fried chicken with spicy coleslaw.  They put it in a cone, like one of those water fountain cones.  Amazing.

Check it out.  It was on one of those foodie shows.



You must underestimate me if you don't think I can find the New Orleans anywhere.  This was the best po'boy I've ever had outside of there, plus it beats some of the ones I've had there.  These people definitely know what they're doing.  We said we were going to try every food truck there in that certain place, but there were too many ,and we were too poor.  But since we're going to move there, it's all going to work out in the end.


I love food trucks.  They are full of uniqueness and amazingness.  I can't wait for the day where I can just walk to one and eat lunch.  I am so excited for this move that I can't stand it.  I'm so ready to leave everything here in the past where it belongs.

No comments: