Image Map

I will not risk it.

27.7.08

So, as of Thursday night, we have the time and place, and date of the wedding. I'm very proud of me and Bennett for jumping on this as quick as we could, and getting things ready before all the good dates are taken up.

We will be wed at Gabrella Manor at 7pm on July 27, 2009. It feels so weird saying that. Like I am actually getting married. I will be in a big white dress heading down the aisle toward my baby, probably crying my eyes out, and I will be married to Mr. Bennett James. The reality of all of it has yet to sink in. I actually bought the dress already, and a huge weight was lifted. It was the last time my mom would be able to come down, so even though I know I bought the dress a little early (on time according to all the books and website schedules), I knew I wanted my mom there when I bought it.

It's so crazy to think about all of this, and even though I'm happy to have an actual wedding, I would be happy if it were just us two in an Elvis chapel in Vegas. I love him so so much, and I'm so glad that he wants to marry me.

Marry me. Ha. Sounds so weird.

No comments: