Image Map

Stressed to the Max.

13.7.08

So who didn't know that wedding planning eventually stopped being fun and started being stressful? I mean it's fun looking at dresses, and colors for the maids, and flowers and everything else. But it's not fun figuring out the guest list, budget, where and when, who will marry us, on top of trying to make everyone happy.

Everyone so far has said, make yourself happy, don't sell yourself short on your big day, blah blah. I am a little worried about the budget thing. One wouldn't think that getting married in Birmingham, Alabama would be expensive, but we're finding out that it will definitely cost an arm and a leg. Maybe all four.

We have semi-decided on a date: June 6, 2009. This is only tentative, as I'm sure it will change due to everything else that has to take place before picking a date. I keep thinking to myself that this is too much, and I just want to enjoy my time being engaged to Bennett, and I don't want to think about all the stress (moving in two weeks, wedding planning, trying to get into grad school), and I just want to cuddle into bennett and watch movies forever.

So at least we have a kinda date. Yeah, that's what we'll call it for now, the kinda date. And the color pink. Oh yeah, Laura couldn't have a wedding without the color pink.

No comments: