Image Map

Mrs. Laura Ann James

6.7.08

So, as most of you people who read this already know, I am engaged. I have a fiancee. I can't freakin believe it. I couldn't be more happy than to be able to say I am going to marry Bennett.

I will, because some of you don't know the whole story, retell it. I love this story. And everytime I think about it, I cry. SO hopefully, A. that will wear off, and B. I will try not to cry all over the keyboard.

So it was the fourth of july. Bennett knows that I love fireworks. He wanted to go someplace different than we went last year to watch the big show over Vulcan. So we go to some parking lot, and he goes off to get us some dinner. So as soon as we heard that it was the fireworks finale, he made me stand up. Then he got smack in front of me. And I'm like WTF, the fireworks. He was like, how are you going to make me come back to this every year? And I'm moving my head around trying to watch the fireworks, and I say, I'm your girlfriend, you have to. And then he said, "well how about if you're my wife?" Got down on one knee, and just said "will you marry me?" No elaborate speeches, nothing. And it was perfect. Oh, it was so perfect. I've never been so happy to be with someone ever. I just wanted to tell the story to everyone. It was something that was incredibly special to me, and I wanted to share.

Thank you all for the congratulations. I will keep everyone posted on details as soon as I come off cloud nine to discuss them...

No comments: