Image Map

Happy July!

2.7.08

Sweet. I am so glad that my schedule allows me to be off on the fourth. But seriously, even if I wasn't, there is no way that they would pay me time and a half to work it, so basically I was getting it off either way.

But there is only one more work day till my glorious weekend. I can't wait. This has been a week to forget for sure. I can't wait to hang out at the pool all day, and watch fireworks at night. I love fireworks. I made up a little song about them, and bennett doesn't want me singing it anymore.

Really think about it; there are two days out of the year that fireworks are normal. There is New Year's....and the 4th. There's the occasional friday night braves game, or memorial day if you're at the lake, but that's it. So that is why I love fireworks so much. And last year they had smiley face ones, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Anyway other than that, just have to make it through one more day. And then it's off to DC's tomorrow night, and pool all day Friday.

Yay.

No comments: