Image Map

My Top Ten Favorite Tweets of 2013

10.1.14

Okay, so that whole list promise I made last week?  Yeah that one about not doing anymore?  

I lied.
 
my dog.  because she rules and is also a liar.
 
Deal with it. 

Here come my top ten favorites of 2013:

Jan 10, 2013:  I'm thinking more Benadryl to wash down this day of truck drivers.
 
Jan 15, 2013:  Sometimes you just have to say f it and eat the chocolate.
 
Feb. 3, 2013:  Joe Flacco... Be my Valentine.
 
Feb. 20, 2013:  Closed-minded people piss me off (true then and now)
March 14, 2013:  In my 29 years of life, I've learned that no matter how nice you are, someone always has bad things to say about you.
 
May 3, 2013:  I've got a new bump on my head and cracks in my screen plus one more day of work, but I'm going to Austin tomorrow!
 
May 10, 2013:  Secret to a good day?  Xanax and Krispy Kreme.
 
May 26, 2013:  Onion rings are pretty gangster.
 
Sep. 27, 2013:  Hey Jefferson County tag line... You make me wish I still lived in Shelby county.
 
Nov. 11, 1013:  Today sucked.  But I'm going to drink champagne anyway.  Because that's how I roll.
 
There ya have it.  For more of these gems, you can find me on Twitter @LauraANNAU.
Have a good weekend everybody!
 



No comments: