Image Map

Currently Making Me Happy

15.1.14

I've had to break out all the stops this week on things to make me happy.

It's been non-stop at work, with the phone calls and complaints, and sometimes you just want to cut the phone cord and throw the computer out the window.

But since modern workplaces frown upon such outbursts, you've got to find other ways to make yourself smile.

Boulevard's Tank 7 -- enjoying a beer at Hop City.

a fun pic of me and Rachel from an awesome weekend in Atlanta.  Makes me miss my long hair.  In fact, I'm really starting to hate the short hair.

sleeping Stell dog. 

homemade spicy pork pizza...delicious.

Sometimes you just have to take pleasure in the small things, because the larger things bringing you down have a way of keeping you there.

No comments: