Image Map

Some of the Most Humiliating Pictures of Me Ever.

16.10.13

I'm not even sure this post needs words.  My dad took this in Baltimore, and yes Internet, I am going to post them.
 
Want to know why?
 
Because I'm not scared.
 



 
 
My dad took all of these, so credit toward the man who took pictures only a daddy could love.  My personal fave is the one with the crab hat, because honestly, where else are you going to find a hat like that.
 
Still kicking myself for not getting it.
 
I'm such a dork.
 
But I'm ok with it.
 
I've also never been so pale in my life.
 
Damn skin cancer.
 
Oh well..
 
All of these were from Baltimore, from our trip to Inner Harbor, which there will be more about.  I just like to embarrass myself in front of the Internet first, of course.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm also such a dork and am not ashamed. It makes life more fun. Happy Friday!