Image Map

See Some More Balitmore

29.10.13

Sorry for the hiatus  the blog here; I've dropped my lap top a couple of times, and it's finally rebelling against me.
 
Trip to the Geek Squad is in store for me.
 
Inner Harbor Baltimore was beautiful.  I'm sad that the weather wasn't so great while we there.  It didn't rain, but it was cloudy, and just chilly enough to kind of piss you off.  We spent the afternoon roaming around the shops, and eating at Bubba Gump.  I'm sort of embarrassed to say that, because, hey, what the hell, Laura, you sort of live in the state where that is supposed to be a big deal.
 
BUT, I had never been.  And you can't really mess up shrimp and crab when you're in Baltimore.
 

 
 
Sign that my dad just had to take a picture of.  At Bubba Gump. 
 
 
The shrimps!  Doused in Old Bay amazingness.  (wrapped in dumb Bubba Gump paper...ahh, who cares.  I went!  And I loved it!)
 
 

 
Also inside the Harbor.
 

 
 
A pretty shot of the aquarium and Harbor.
 
Then we went on the Constellation.  I stand by my story that I was tricked into going in a museum, which happened to be my only stipulation for the trip to NOT do.
 






 
 

 
Ok, I admit it was pretty fun.
 
BUT the best part of the trip happened on the way to dinner, where my dad was spoken to by a crazy lady.
 
And you know what she called him?  A white bitch.  I am not kidding.  This happened.  Followed by her monologue of how much she hated him.
 
I still think it's funny.
 
And plus, new nickname for dad?  I think so.
 
 

No comments: