Image Map

Just Another Decompression Session

21.10.13


Last Friday was awesome.
 
It was the first time I'd been able to get together with some old co-workers in a long time.  One of the best things that I ended up loving about CRST was the actual long-term friendships that I made with the people there.
 
I'm not sure what the connection was and why it was so different than with the people at Penske, but it really is.
 
I actually care about these people and their families.  They've become part of my family, and I truly love them.  Nothing makes me happier than getting together with them, having a few drinks, and getting to talk about our new lives; outside of CRST.
 

This kid is quite possible the cutest baby I've ever seen.  He almost, almost, makes me want one of my own.


 

 
And these sweet kiddos belong to another old coworker of mine.  I absolutely adore them.  They are some of the best behaved children I've ever met.  She is doing Taekwondo and loves it, and he's doing tackle football.
 
I know it's very out of character, but I love these kids.
 
I'm so glad that even though I really didn't enjoy my job at CRST that I got these people out of it.  
 
 

No comments: