Image Map

Auburn This Year

15.10.13


I'm gonna break right in the middle of my Baltimore trip (mainly because my Dad sent some ones that I'm going to steal), to talk about Auburn football.
 
Because ladies and gentlemen, my team is 5-1.  That is two more wins than they had all of last year.  And honestly, I think the game they have coming up, they could win.  It's against Texas A&M, and hey, crazier things could happen.
 
Just like when Mizzou beat UGA.  Ha.  Haha.  It's still funny.
 
Anyway, a couple weekends ago, we went to Auburn to watch them play Ole Miss.  It was the first actual game of the season that I got to attend.  And it's always as beautiful as I remember it.
 
We got there early, as usual, to tailgate and drink.  Also to buy more Auburn gear that I most certainly don't need.
 
So we picked a nice shady spot, sat our booties down and began the pre-game festivities.  Which mainly consists of drinking.  We even brought the mini grill, which produced these babies...
 

 

There are very few things on the planet that I love more than hot dogs.  But put them on the Plains and add mustard, and I'm in heaven.
 
Coach Malzahn had asked the crowd to bring the noise, and it was definitely noisy.  It made me so happy to get to be there.
 
The Tigers did win the game.
 



 
Beautiful Jordan-Hare at night.  The weather was perfect, the Tigers won, and we didn't have to drive all the way back to Birmingham that night.
 
Plus it was capped with some cheeseburgers from McDonalds.  It doesn't get any better than that ya'll!  We're hoping to make it to one more game this season, but it may not happen. 
 
Fingers crossed!
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeek..Texas A & M. I'm a Bama fan (not one that can't cheer for Auburn) but am hoping Auburn can pull it off!!!