Image Map

Kisses

23.10.11

I know this may seem like the weirdest topic for a blog post, but kisses really are the greatest thing known to man.



They can mean so many things: I love you. I want you. I am so happy to see you. I'm going to miss you. Please don't go. I'm so glad you're home! I absolutely love coming home and getting kisses from my Stella. I love puppy kisses!

Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest



And just kissing isn't enough. They have to be good kisses. Everyone knows that the second kiss is better than the first. I think there's a song that talks about the first long kiss on a second date. I think it's Tim McGraw, but I can't be too sure. I can tell you right now that I would much rather sit on the couch all day and kiss than do *ahem*....other stuff.

I'm going to try to string along more blog posts this week. I've been sort of upset lately, and the blog has been the one thing that I could give up that would give me some more time in the day.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that is so not a weird post! I love me some kisses:-)

P.S. I changed my domain for my blog and wanted to let all of my Google followers know:
http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com :-)