Image Map

I'm obsessed...

17.10.11

Okay. I know. I have been a terrible blogger. I even got harassed by the husband, so you know it's bad.

A couple weeks ago we went to Atlanta. To do what you may ask?

To see the Packers! Ugh, I know. But the chance to see Aaron Rodgers in the flesh? I'll take it. And get this. I found out that his little brother is the quarterback at Vanderbilt. Which is in Nashville. Which is only 3 hours away. And my total in to the Rodgers family.

Umm...kidding. Maybe.

Anyway!! We made the short 2 1/2 trip to the Georgia Dome to see my favorite NFL team. We were only 20 some odd rows up in the end zone. We also went to a great little Irish place that claimed it had the best fish and chips in Atlanta. I'm not sure what other places have them, but they were so good, I really forgot to take the picture.

But enjoy the pictures that I did take!! And I hope that y'all are doing well! I have missed the little bloggy world!!
I am starting to seriously hate the hair. I miss the long-ness.



The fish 'n chips place. Yums.

Clay Matthews' booty. #52 in case you were wondering.

The boys.

There they are again!

And again.

They are now 6-0. Take that Chicago!





2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, you guys were SOOO close! How fun!! I think your hair is adorable but I definitely know how you feel about wanting it to grow out. My hair finallyyy feels like it's starting to get longer :)

Julie said...

Thank goodness hair grows out, and hey, it looks good this length too :)