Image Map

Things I'm Loving: IKEA

24.2.11


I am loving IKEA right now. I love their new commercials...and I love the way they have their stores set up. I love that you can walk in, and they have a set up for every kind of small living space imaginable. Their kitches are so fun and quirky. They have built in closets that I would die for. And then this...their beautiful website filled with beautiful things.....

(image via IKEA blog)

Do you see all of those pillows???? I adore pillows. I get yelled at for the amount of pillows in our home, but when you can get a quality pillow from Wal-Mart for $12? I am all over that. And when Pier 1 has their pillows on sale? (Even though I am not too happy with Pier 1 at the moment). They have the greatest pillows and bar ware imaginable. Well for people on a budget anyway.

I'm cheap. I'm not scared to admit it.











No comments: