Image Map

**from the desk of the dog**

19.2.11

so mom had to work this morning, so i decided to steal her computer and get in on a little of this blog action myself.


in case you don't know me from mom posting about me before, i'm stella. she talks about this blog thing, so i'm coming on to see what it's all about...and to post about my life at the james' house...well, from my doggie perspective.


daddy plays with me and mom gives me love. i couldn't ask for any better...so i'm going to share a little game with you that i call Toy Basket.


see, mom and dad gave me my own basket of toys. i looooooooooove toys. all kinds of toys, especially the ones that squeak. daddy hates those, so those are my favorite. anyway, back to the game. daddy will put all of my toys that i get out and strategically place around the house back into the basket. you know i have to have toys in the bedroom and in the kitchen and in the living room . it only makes sense. so as soon as he puts them all back in, oh yes, daddy, i'm watching, i pull them all back out!! i love it!! sometimes it's one at at time, sometimes it's two or three, but before long, they're all back out!! exactly where i want them!! silly dad.






so hey, this blogging thing is kind of fun. hopefully you get used to me around here! i'm gonna steal mom's computer every chance i get...and hopefully get some more pictures of ME up here!




*stell dog

No comments: