Image Map

Photo UPdates

22.2.11

The past week or so here in the 'ham has felt like spring. It has been in the mid 70's, with no humidity. It has been perfect. It makes me want to take back everything bad I've ever said about Alabama (but then I remember the Kid Rock concert, and I'm not so sure.)
This weekend we get to go to K & A's down in Auburn. We haven't seen those two since they got hitched, and we get to finally see their place. I'm excited for maybe a trip to the Supper Club? I mean I still have my membership card.....might as well put it to use.



This stuff is soooo good. It almost doesn't bother me that a Real Housewife came up with it. Get rich how you can, I guess.


Baby's out of town. I pretty much eat eggs, cereal or hot dogs when he's gone.

This is my grandmother's butterfly magnet. My sister and I took them off her refrigerator after her house had been cleaned out after her funeral, and all that was left were these little butterflies. I love this little red butterfly.



No comments: