Image Map

Iron Bowl 2010

27.11.10


While it's no secret that I was stuck at work during the Iron Bowl, I do have to say, I love my Auburn Tigers! I listened to the game on the radio and it was just as intense...then got to go home to my loving hubs (who recorded it for me!) and Olaf and watch it! They were so sweet for watching it again (oh I'm sure they minded watching that amazing game!). So anyway, a sweet sweet victory...28-27 in what they are saying as the biggest comeback ever.






Here are some sweet shots pulled off the ole internet:




(2nd picture taken from presnapread.com)

There is nothing greater than having a team to root for and loving them when they do well. It also says a lot to me when someone can be a good sport even when their team loses. I know quite a few people that trash talk all season long and then contribute our wins to cheating. Unless you have the text message or recording, then I don't want to hear it.





I BELIEVE IN AUBURN AND LOVE IT!





And since the sky was so pretty last night while I was sitting at work, I did manage to get a few pretty shots. It turned orange as Auburn was making "The Comeback!"






To Corporate: I'm available for your all your photography needs. Thanks.



No comments: