Image Map

Give it to me Straight

9.11.10

For as long as I can remember, I have hated my hair. For most of you, this comes as no surprise, hell, I just talked about how much I hated it two posts ago. I usually keep it short, because spending the amount of time that I spend now on my hair used to be unimaginable for me.


But there is one thing that my hair must be, and that is straight. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make those perfect beachy waves or those perfect sexy curls. So I prefer mine voluminous and straight.


So this is what I am asking for for Christmas:




Look at this beautiful beautiful straightener! I have always been in the school of I will just get a cheap one and replace when it breaks. I have a BedHead one now, and it seems to be ok, but I want that sleek shiny look that I get when I leave my hair place. So this is item #1 on my Christmas list.





No comments: