Image Map

5 Things I'm Loving

23.11.10

I am having an awful week. Plain and simple. Not only do I have to miss the Iron Bowl because for some reason, it's necessary to be at work until 5:30 on Friday, but I am not having Thanksgiving with my family and I miss them.
So here are a few things I'm loving at the moment....

5. My niche in the bedroom. Black and white photos of me and my parents at the wedding. Check. Cool mirror display. Check. Fake flowers. Check. (Please ignore the lint roller which I know you can see. I'm sorry. I suck as a photographer.)


4. Bottle of red wine. My best friend after this week.



3. Impromptu photo shoot with the dog. Oh yes, I know she looks better than me.



2. My super new fun purple dress. I love the ruffles. My Thanksgiving day dress.


1. My OPI dark red. Feels so wintery. I love it.





So while I'm stuck making the deviled eggs for the meal (let's face it, they are the best ever), I'm thinking of all these things to make me smile.




No comments: