Image Map

ATL Bound!

14.11.10

Congrats to my AU tigers! They're 2o10 SEC West Champs! Which means.....although it would be incredible (and a national championship birth) to beat Alabama, it doesn't even matter!

But thanks to Bennett's friends, Trent and Kelley, we got to go to the game yesterday, and it was amazing. It was amazing to see everyone backing Cam through all of this mess. It really is great to be an Auburn Tiger!

Yes, yes, there is a crazy Auburn fan in that tree...if you can see him. I promise, he's there.



Biggest Tiger Walk ever!!! Everyone there to support Cam!


The boys: Bogster, the hubs, and Olaf (from left to right).


Bogie! Ladies, he is attractive, smart and single!!


Me and Bogs in front of Jordan-Hare.


Super CAM!!!



Bennett and Trent (great tailgate! best buffalo chicken dip known to man!)




Outside Jordan-Hare getting ready to go in. I really like this shot for some reason.


Can't really see it, but the students had all orange shakers. So this year they got all blue, all orange and the paper shakers! Lucky student section!!


Inside Jordan-Hare! Such great weather for a late-season game!




pretty! I heart Auburn. I hate that I didn't have my Nikon with me, but I would prefer it not get stepped on and broken (since we knew that everyone in the stadium would be going crazy!)


Can't figure out the sad face...but thought it was cute!




We win!


Trent, Kelley, me and the hubs after the win. Look how full the stadium is! Absolutely nobody left!

Toomers.....before THUGA fans decided to set the tree on fire. Check out all those orbs. I'm thinking about sending this one to "Ghost Adventures" and seeing what they do with it.


Anyway, getting ready to watch the BCS standings show... hopefully all the voters will stop hating ("haters gonna hate," -- Olaf), and vote Auburn number one. Seeing as how Oregon had a terrible game last night.


Even if they're not #1, I still love my tigers!


No comments: