Image Map

Excercise Addiction

2.8.10

So according to this http://www.fitsugar.com/Signs-Exercise-Addiction-9439681, there is such a thing as an exercise addiction...and....

I think I may have it.

I don't necessarily think I have to work out everyday, but I do get those guilt things that this article mentions. I think it all stems from being heavier in my younger days. And I think that if I don't work out, that things will go back to what they were then...and in some crazy way, my husband would be less attracted to me.

And I know it all sounds stupid; blame the mind of a psychopath, I guess. I do get those good high feelings, the endorphins and the good feelings that come with being all sweaty and finishing a one hour workout video, but I do freak out, and work out through injuries and will adjust my scheduling to make sure that I can fit it in.

Don't even get me started on the anxiety I feel when I am on vacation and don't have access to Jillian or a gym...or because I'm on vacation and feel guilty about sneaking in those running shoes in the secret zipper compartment of my suitcase.

All in all, it

No comments: