Image Map

I Heart the Gulf Coast

30.8.10

Three weeks ago, the hubby and I went to Perdido Key, FL. It's about 30 mins away from Gulf Shores to the west and about 3o mins away from Destin to the east. It was a blast, and I would move down there in a heartbeat. There was no oil in the water or on the sand...but it was so deserted. It really made me sad to see it so empty ....but we ate some great seafood .... and had our outlet shopping fun...and even had a real live Brazilian make us a caipirinia (ohhh, spelled so wrong).




Best Hush Puppies in the World!!!!
And always in love with the o-ring!!




Yum Yum! Sea n Suds!!!

Hello Beach! You are beautiful!!



Hi hubby.

Hubby reading.
New camera? Time to mess with the self-timer!


Before the JellyFish.....
Hello Jellyfish Bar!!


A little TOO happy at the Jellyfish Bar.
It was a great trip. I'd go back tomorrow if I could. And stay there.

No comments: