Image Map

DC Trip

26.8.10

So this past weekend I went to DC. I had a great time! I went to visit my friend Sara who lives up there...she does the same thing as me and we met at a training session. She's awesome. And made me truly realize how much fun I'm missing out on by living in Alabama.


This is her. (me on left...duh...Sara on right). She lives in the cutest (and most expensive) house.. and we had a great time going out.



So when you go to DC, you think about seeing all the sights...yeah we drove around because for the most part, we didn't feel too well.....some other shots from the weekend.













So instead of Arlington Cemetery, or the Jefferson Memorial or even the White House... These are the pictures that I got. I really did have fun...and I really do miss her already. Maybe it's time for a change.

No comments: