Image Map

Bee-Boppin

18.7.10

So, as much as I wish I could get my mind to focus on "other" things, I can't. So I will continue to do all these crazy things just to get my mind off of them.

I have my photography workshop next weekend, followed by a Lindsey visit (which of course, means a visit to the Monkey! and some much needed quality girl time!), then maybe a hair change. I haven't quite decided on if I should go dark yet. As soon as my hair appointment approaches, I always have these crazy ideas, that perhaps, the hair would be better off brown. And then it looks super good one day, when I'm not hot and sweaty and the humidity drops below 150%, and then I'm like, hey, being blonde isn't so bad.

I have had this problem for as long as I can remember. The not being able to make up my mind. I am so gung-ho about something, and then blah... I think of one thing that could happen, and I flip-flop like crazy. And it's not that I mean to, or want to... but some of the ideas that I have....oh I don't know.

I don't want to much get into the inner workings of my brain on the internet. I do know that there are a lot of things I want to do with my life.

Like going to Spain. Or better, living in Spain. Living in NYC. Taking a girls only trip for a week to the beach. Drive a Ferrari. Get published. Buy a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes....

The list goes on. And on... and on. I am almost 3 years away from being 30. Three years, and while I haven't accomplished much, I have, since my posting a year ago, completed one of my goals.

I ran a 5k. I ran two.

No comments: