Image Map

Distractions

10.7.10

Have you ever just had so much on your mind that you will do anything to just keep your mind off whatever it is that you're thinking?

I have taken up photography.....and baking....and random on a whim trips to forget whatever the hell my brain has decided to stress about that day...

The good thing about all 3 of those things....is that they tend to work. Today, I am baking angel food cupcakes and key lime pie. Tomorrow, I am taking a random trip to see the Jimmy Buffett concert in Gulf Shores...something I didn't even have planned 24 hours ago.

I can't really talk about all that is going on in my life these days....I do feel pretty sad sometimes and hurt most of the time, but these small, but simple things tend to take my mind off of it if even only for a little while.

My camera has also decided that it needs a trip to Gulf Shores...and a healthy dose of steel drums, so it will be joining me tomorrow....maybe some pictures to post later....in the other blog. Oh and yeah...those New Orleans pictures will be coming soon.

No comments: