Image Map

Brett who?

21.8.09

Ok, so I hate Brett Favre. And this is a very very very hard thing for me to say, because I am a Packer's fan. I have been ever since my dad put the Packer bear in my crib. But, he is dead to me.

When he decided he wanted to become a Viking is the day he died. And the day that I really lost all respect for him. And I'm serious about that.

He has done nothing but be a serious pain in the ass since he fake retired, with his fake tears...blah blah. He can say Green Bay didn't want him back, but why would they?? They had practiced all camp without the son of a bitch, and then he comes back and is all like, oh I think I want to play. Then cause all this drama, and I'm glad the Packers told him to take a hike. And I"m glad that he choked in the last part of last season. And I'm glad that instead of walking into cheers at Lambeau, that he will walk into boos. If his old ass can hold out till November, when he will have to come into Lambeau to play.

It really makes me sad. He was like an idol to me; somebody that I wanted to watch play before he retired, somebody who I thought deserved resect and awe and admiration. But he is a washed up, old nobody who thinks he can still throw like he did 10 years ago. And it's ridiculous, and if these stupid radio stations here don't stop talking about it, I might throw up.

Onto better things....I actually got promoted at work. I can't even believe it. I am now the ADRM of the district, and it feels really good!! I had one lady who cried over the other guy leaving, and she really hurt my feelings, but everyone else seemed pretty receptive about it, and didn't mind so much. So we'll see how that goes...hopefully it'll go well. I stuck it out, and it finally paid off.

No comments: