Image Map

Snow in Alabama

1.3.09

So, it snowed this morning. That has made two years in a row for me living here. Of course it's already all melted and gone, but it was pretty while it lasted. And at least I can say it snowed here.

The work thing is going well so far; at least it seems like to me it does. Sometimes I still think that I'm the outcast of the place. I try to be like them sometimes at work, but get nothing but weird looks and faces that look like I said something dumb. Like on our conference call last week, I was in JLo's office, and all the people were bitching about the new project, except for Birmingham district. I was trying to be like they all are, but it just didn't seem to be working out for me. They wanted me to make the district look good, and I am trying my hardest; I have never worked so hard for this company in my life. It's discouraging when I get an email from someone else in the country complimenting how well I'm doing, and nothing good comes of it. I forward it on to the important people, and......nothing. It's so frustrating not being praised for a job well done.

It really makes me want to cry, because I honestly don't know what else to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are trying to do the right things, just know that the recognition will never come and that you just need to be satisfied in what you do at that fucking place! Hope all is well and good luck with all that wedding stuff you got going on.
-chris