Image Map

Let's Be Panthers

22.3.09

So this weekend was filled with much basketball watching and going to Bennett's friends wedding shower. My bracket hasn't taken much of a beating, although Pitt almost lost today which would have destroyed it, seeing as how I picked those guys to win it all. I haven't had much luck with Wake Forest losing, which sort of screwed me in the eight, and I really would like Louisville to lose, but I don't see that happening, unfortunately with 35 seconds left and they are up by 5. Boo.

I met a couple of Bennett's friends last night, all people he went to high school with, and then a few of the oldies that I had met before. Then, apparently in my St. Patricks day blabber I blurted out that I wanted to go to the Blue Iguana down in Prattville. And nobody else was too enthused with this idea, but since I had committed, we went. And it was a blast! C and I had a fun time dancing with the band and doing some crazy line dancing.

NOthing much else interesting has happened, so I think I'm done, because there is only 17 seconds left, and Louisville is up 4.

No comments: