Image Map

Long time no see

15.3.09

Hmmm...a pleasant blast from the past? Very pleasant. Hope all is well with you too.

So maybe a month ago when we went to ATL for our first engagement party, we went to IKEA. And there was a dresser there, and I was all like no I don't need it, blah blah. But super cute, super cheap, I left atlanta without it.

So yesterday we drive into town again to see Robin and Steve. This time Bennett gets me the dresser as a belated birthday gift instead of the bikes we were going to get, and put it together and it looks great in the bedroom!

We have finally picked out the wedding rings, and the only thing left for us to do is to help bennett find some groomsman's gifts, and to find some labels and bags for the candy buffet. I'm going to start addressing the invites at the end of this month, so they can be out by the first week of april. I can't believe that there is almost only 3 months left to go. It was so long ago that we had an entire year to prepare for all of this.

I still have to figure out what to do with my hair (super excited about extensions!), and what to do with the makeup, but other than that, the wedding planning has gone beautifully and I have yet to turn into one of those crazy bridezillas that are on the show. But....did anyone really think I would have?

No comments: