Image Map

?

22.2.09

I'm not feeling the creative vibe today, so hence the question mark. usually I can come up with something, either witty or some relevant to what I'm going to be talking about, but today, I just couldn't do it.

I have somewhat neglected my online world since being able to have off on sundays. I am feeling so many things right now about so many things, that I don't even know what to write or say or really even do. I had my first conference call, ever, last Friday. And I found out too late that my speaker phone did not work, so I made myself look like an idiot. Sometimes I wish I was good at something else besides truck work.

The invitations came yesterday, and they're perfect; just the way I wanted them. I have picked out the bridesmaids gifts, and the labels for the bags. The online world somehow makes everything a little less harsh, and I can't relinquish all sorts of details about my life on here, but the lost art of my journaling kinda died when Asshole Nick stole all of my journals, and I lost the will to write anyway.

No comments: