Image Map

Woo Girl

24.11.08

So last week Bennett and I were watching one of the best shows on TV; How I met your mother. And they had these girls on there (the party ones, the ones that wear cowboy hats and like sparkles), and they were called Woo Girls.

Hi, my name is Laura and I'm a woo girl. You know the girl in the bar that after you take a shot, she goes "woo". Yeah, unfortunately that's me. And unfortunately it makes me be friends with people I don't want to be friends with, i.e., Bennett's first girl friend. But you put a little champagne in me, then I am a woo girl making friends with Bennett's first.

But oh well. I guess being a woo girl isn't so bad; I mean sparkles are fun, and sometimes a cowboy hat is fun to wear, and shots with the girls followed by a woo are always fun.

So things are good here; going to the gump for Thanksgiving, and I'm making the deviled eggs. Can't wait.

Woo.

No comments: