Image Map

Better than Dead

5.11.08

So, that's basically all I'm better than these days. I all of a sudden feel not worthy of much; my wedding photographer made Bennett feel like a rockstar, and I was just in the background. I mean I know I'm not a photogenic person, but there is no need to make me feel any uglier than I feel.

Then Bennett keeps getting all these offers from schools to go to; while my GMAT score is too bad for anyone even to stop and look at anything else. So kids, morale of the story? Don't study in school. It does you no good to graduate cum laude if you can't do well on some stupid test. Bennett doesn't understand that it makes me feel like I wasted not only my high school years studying, but my college years as well.

It just pisses me off and he doesn't understand any of it. Nothing is going right.

No comments: