Image Map

What I Miss..

21.11.13

If I had a list of things I miss the most, the first thing that comes to mind is this chick...
 



Yep, that is my sister.  I think in some angles we look alike, which is why I picked this picture.
 
I haven't seen the Juney-boo in a year, and I kind of miss her.  When we were little everyone would always ask if we were twins.  I'm sure it didn't help that when my mom took us to Olan Mills, she would put us in matching outfits.  I can still remember this little white outfit, that looked like it had pink and blue splatters on it.  And of course, don't forget that the shirt was tied off to the side.  God save my sister if that picture ever happens to get in my hands, because hello deep inter-workings of the Internet, it will be on there.
 
My sister and I communicate mainly by text, and maybe not daily, but definitely once a week.  She lives so far away from me, and either one of us is always doing something. 
 
But I do miss her.  And love her lots.  And sometimes when I'm feeling nostalgic, I'll put her face all over my blog. 



No comments: