Image Map

Packers Game - Baltimore Edition

4.11.13

Yes, I know that I am way far behind in this update, but you know?  Sometimes in life, you just get far behind.  

The game was a little rainy and a little chilly, but the walk to the stadium in Baltimore is pretty cool.  You get to walk by the Orioles baseball stadium, and then up through their walkway, which I think they call the Walk of Champions, but I can't remember.  No pictures, because I was too busy having fun being a Packer fan, and jamming out to a street band.

Our seats were in the upper deck, and we were engrossed by a lot of other Packer fans as well.  It's always so nice to be a traveling Packer fan, because you know that you will never be alone.  It's got to be one of the best traveling teams in the country; plus getting to hear a chant of Go Pack Go in an opposing stadium is awesome.






The Packers did end up winning the game 19-17.  I still have a winning record when it comes to seeing the Packers!  Let's hope I can keep it going!!


No comments: