Image Map

A Birmingham Night Out

5.11.13


About a month or so ago, I got all dressed up and went out on the town.
 
I went to this restaurant Five down in Lakeview.  And I have to be honest with you; the food was good, but I wasn't all that impressed.
 
Their gimmick is that they have five of everything.  Five red wines, five white wines, five entrees, five appetizers, five desserts...whatever, you get it.  I had the pork chop, which was fantastic, especially since they paired it with an amazing risotto. 
 
It's a semi-fancy place, with a great patio facing out toward the other restaurants in Lakeview, and our waiter was great, but I think going there about five times would be enough.  By then you'd be able to try everything on the menu.
 
Plus it was a little pricey.
 
Still good food though. 
 



No pictures of the actual food.  It was really dark in there, and if you know anything about me, you know that I would rather just not take the picture than use the flash.
 
Don't ask about my aversion to the flash.  It is just not for me.  Plus, I'm thinking about getting those bangs back.  They've grown out, and I'm thinking I kind of liked them.
 
Sorry about the kissy face picture.  If I were someone else, I'd totally make fun of myself.  Trust me, I know how ridiculous it looks.

 
 

No comments: