Image Map

Caught

13.11.11

People are sometimes so interesting when they think no one is looking. They are also so sweet sometimes!! We went to Steeplechase a couple weekends ago, which is a little horse race in Columbus, GA. Besides missing the memo on the dress and boots dress code, I happened to get in some really good shots.

I just wanted to share a few of the sweet ones I caught of people when they thought no one was watching. Yep, just call me creeper.




I've gotten back into my photography, which is really good and super therapeutic. I have been in need of some good therapy lately. I have been super negative and have been in a rut, which is why I've ignored the blog. Haven't wanted to spread my awesome bad mood...

Hopefully I'll be back in the world's good graces. I have so many posts swirling in my head, and I need to get them out!





1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Awww, you got some adorable pictures! Hope you're doing well!! I've definitely been feeling some negativity this week. Grrrr... isn't that the worst?? xoxo