Image Map

Happy Things

14.11.11

So in light of me being a grumpy Gus lately, I've decided to post a few things that have been making me super happy/excited lately...

So I got this from Design Dazzle, and thought this was the most fabulous thing ever and of course to celebrate Deathly Hallows Part 2 being available....voila!!



Magically Easy Butterbeer Recipe:

Butterbeer:
2 liter cream soda
2 tablespoons Butter extract
2 teaspoons rum extract
*drop the extracts into the 2 liter bottle, put on cap and slowly rotate until combined.


Cream topping:
1 7oz container of marshmallow creme
1 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon rum extract
*add all items together in an electric mixer and combine until smooth.

I also want this super pretty dress. In my closet. Now please.



This is all I want for Christmas. Please, Santa?!



Maybe these for Christmas too?

Source: google.com via Keri on Pinterest




Okay, yes I wouldn't mind having Aaron Rodgers delivered to my doorstep, but I'll take tickets to the Superbowl in Indy.


*p.s. they play tonight. wish them luck! go pack go!*



No comments: