Image Map

Beachy Awesomeness

15.5.10

I love the beach.

There is nothing better than the beach. The way it smells. The way it feels. The food. I have my vacation in about 2 months, and all I can think about is going on. Actually, I guess it's about 3 months, but still.

So we have a house rented. The in-laws have the dog for the week. A full week! A full week of Gulf Shores greatness.

I haven't been down there in awhile, and while I enjoy doing things on vacation, shopping, hiking, etc., I don't think that'll be happening on this one. This will be a lay on the beach in my awesome beach chair and read. I plan on bringing a massive amount of books, and I plan on reading every single one of them.

I will get dark. I will drink fruity drinks. I will eat amazing seafood. I will have a whole week with my husband, uninterrupted time.

I can't wait.

No comments: