Image Map

The new apt, wedding planning, etc.

14.8.08

So Bennett and I are finally moved in to our new apartment. It's still a little messy around there; and we're still waiting on cable/dish network, whichever we're going to need, so my day off tomorrow probably will be filled with much movie watching.

Let me tell you that tomorrow is the most deserved day off I have had in a while. This week has been one thing after another, and I still don't think I'm fully recovered from the move. I haven't been able to stay up at past 930 at all this week, and I just feel weird. My body isn't so much achy like it was on sunday, but I'm very very tired.

So the new apartment is really nice; I'm fully done with the old barrio that I used to live in. It takes a shorter amount of time to go to work, and a shorter amount of time to get home from work. And now, when I'm further away from 280 is when they make me work here. ALone, of course, even though apparently Matt has the schedule of someone who's been working here for 2 years. Oh wait, he's only been here a few months. No, I'm not bitter or anything.

From the last time I've written in here, things for the wedding have been falling into place. We think we found our photographer last night; she's super sweet and friendly, so I'm going to book her ASAP. And we have our save-the-dates ordered, and we're looking at invitations. I have the favors and programs figured out (both being assembled by yours truly. I can be a creative genius when I want to be...) So even though it's mostly planned out, I'm still pretty stressed about it. I'm just afraid of how it's all going to come together...

Oh well, have another 10 months to worry about it I suppose...catch ya'll later.

No comments: