Image Map

Dream the Dream

19.8.08

So, this is the first time since the '96 Olympics that I've actually cared about them, and I'm hooked! I love watching them! Bennett suggested it's because we're older and we really don't have anything better to do, but I can't even remember being this hooked, even in '96, when it was right in our backyard.

I really do think that phelps is awesome, and I really love how nastia and shawn are pretty awesome too. All of this makes me can't wait for the winter olympics and curling!!

Anyway, it's been another slow and lonely day down here at 280. There's a whole lot going on with this, that I'm really making so many doctor's appointments! It's crazy, but hopefully I'll get my prescription filled soon (ahh, brings you back to the old days of yellow, doesn't it steven?) It really is only 430, and I really do have an hour and a half left. At least in the days of yore, this place opened up at 10, and you only had to work till 6, but now it's open at 730, and when they don't care about you, you wind up here from 7-6, with no lunch break or anyone to talk to.

Everything is still coming along ok with the wedding: booked our photography, and our save-the-dates should come in this week, and we're getting our engagement photos done this weekend (hopefully if that tropical storm thing stays away) I'm really trying to be creative with some do-it-yourself stuff. I'll be putting the programs together myself (I'm a perfectionist, and yes I have thought all of this stuff up way in advance), and possibly the invites. My sister will be addresssing them, because her handwriting is way prettier than mine.

Speaking of Juney she will be here in about two weeks or so!! Hooray! Can't wait for her to come down and hang out! Anyway, that and next weekend is the John Mayer concert + AU football. Really couldn't get much better than it's gonna be for the next 3 weekends!

That is all.....

No comments: